Designed by Melissa Morgan-Oakes
I love the colors of summer: farmer's market bright yellows of summer squash and sweet corn; brilliant red tomatoes and hot peppers; cool, refreshing green peas, zucchini and cucumbers. This ankle sock, with its comfortably low twisted-stitch cuff and vibrant hues twining around the foot, reminds me that summer is short though the days are long, and the harvest won't last forever. Get it while you can!
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US size 0 (2mm) needles, or one size smaller than needles used to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).