Designed by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
I do love me a good rosebush and all winter long I dream of the thorny beast sleeping outside my bedroom window. Someone planted it 110 years ago, and it's a climbing rose, long ago gone rogue back to its simplest form. This sock reminds me of that, rogue roses twining up to my window. This sock is also, just like roses, a tiny bit challenging. None of the individual elements are hard, but just very interesting, as you would imagine of a rogue. Be patient with yourself.
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® mediumweight
- US size 1.5 (2.5mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).