Designed by Sivia Harding
Stitches twist into a brocade of beaded beauty. The beads sparkle at exactly the right moment in knit time where the stitch pattern creates a lovely lattice of diamonds, beautifully accentuating them. You will not only feel queenly wearing these beauties but will tap into your own knitting queen as these socks flow off your needles.
My Blue Heaven
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Approximately 300 (380, 400) seed beads, size 8/0 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Dental floss threader or big-eye beading needle
- Small amount of smooth waste yarn about the same thickness as sock yarn, for tubular cast on
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.