Designed by Anne Hanson
A very cool unisex sock that knits up quickly in festive colors of plaid gift ribbons, fruit bowls, and holiday candy assortments. The twill rib texture follows the color trail on its dizzying drop down the leg and over the foot, a bit like a never-ending escalator ride.
Muddy Autumn Rainbow
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® mediumweight
- US size 1.5 (2.5mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box below for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).