Designed by JC Briar
Gumdrops - I don't know why, but that's what these socks remind me of, cascading down the instep like a display in a candy store. Or maybe Lifesavers.
But wait, there's more! The gumdrops stitch pattern is essentially a comfy-fit rib. Turn the socks inside-out, and discover an entirely different appearance on the inside. Twizzlers and M & Ms, anyone?
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry needle
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
This is a new feature for our site and we appreciate your patience as we get it up and running. If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com
. We will be checking each weekday morning to verify the links are being created.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).