Designed by Yarnissima
Cleopatra's Stockings has minimal leftovers: working toe-up, you'll make the most of your precious Socks that Rock®. Strategically placing ladders and holes results in clean, straight lines that slash across your upper foot, providing a built-in lace cooling system for your feet this summer. The pattern is an easy-to-remember logical mixture of traveling stitches and some beginner's lace, combined with lots of fast Stockinette stitch.
The Incredible Shrinking Violet
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US size 2 (2.75mm) needles, or one size bigger to obtain gauge, for looser cuff (optional)
- US size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Waste yarn
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).