Designed by Nathania Apple
Rivulets of spring rain trickle through rocks and leaves, seeking to
return to the river and then to the sea. The subtle movement of water
is the inspiration for this cable and lace sock.
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® lightweight
- For small/medium socks, US size 1½ (2.5mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- For medium/large socks, US size 2½ (3mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).