Designed by JC Briar
Brioche stitch patterns make some of the most stretchy, cushy, and
comfy fabrics around—perfect for socks to wear around the house on a
lazy Sunday morning! These Brioche Socks, worked in a simple two-color
brioche rib, are reversible: the color that adorns the knit ribs on the
“outside” glows from the purl furrows on the “inside.”
Jewel of the Nile & Torridon
- 2 skeins Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® mediumweight, in contrasting colors
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US size D (3.25mm) crochet hook and waste yarn, for provisional cast-on
- Clip-on stitch markers or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).