Designed by JC Briar
Colors shimmer in the softly scalloped lace of this anklet’s split foldover cuff. Hidden under thelace, a bit of ribbing holds the anklet firmly in place.
Colorway shown: Flower Power
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Spare double-pointed needle or cable needle, same size as needles used to obtain gauge or smaller
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).