Designed by Kaci Kyler Hays
The road to Blue Moon follows a lovely creek that gradually climbs into
the coast range. There are trees and wildlife everywhere. Wonderful
majestic cedars, firs, and even a few redwoods. This is the inspiration
for Kaci's Cedar Creek socks, columns of cedars along a meandering
creek. Oregon is also home to many interesting rock specimens. So
when you are knitting these, if you hear the wind blowing through the
treetops and rain against the window, think of us!
- 1 skein Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Socks that Rock® - lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25-2.75mm) double-pointed needles or size to obtain gauge
- tapestry needle.
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).