Designed by Carrie Sullivan, aka IrishgirlieKnits
Slip jig. It is both a type of Irish music and the Irish dance to music in slip-jig time. A graceful dance that is echoed in this pattern, as the stitches are slipped and the variegated colors effortlessly take center stage. May these socks dance off your needles!Colorway shown:
My Wild Irish Girlie
- 1 skein BMFA Socks that Rock mediumweight
- US size 1½ (2.75mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle (optional)
- Tapestry needle
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your
payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in
the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared,
you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our
system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic
if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The
pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button.
Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).