Designed by Sivia Harding
Everything smokes in this toe up sock. Textured peaks, create knitted mountain ranges with a lovely valley between them. Inspired by the Cascade Mountain range, a part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a fierce ring of volcanic mountains around the Pacific. Add in the cabled back rising in smoke-like ribbons and the very dragon snout like toe and Watch out! Where there's smoke, there's FIRE.
Happy Go Lucky
- 1 skein BMFA Socks that Rock Lightweight
- US size 1 (2.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).