Designed by Sivia Harding
Beaded leaves drift across a silvery field of twisted ribbing.
3 (4) skeins for cowl
1 skein for gauntlets
- US size 3 (3.25mm) circular needle 24" (60cm) long, or size to obtain gauge for cowl
- US size 2 (2.75mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge for gauntlets
- Size 6/0 seed beads
200 (250) for cowl
128 (134) for gauntlets
- US size 14 (0.6mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Cable needle
28 sts and 36 rows = 4" (10cm) over Twisted Rib pattern using US size 3 (3.25mm) needles for cowl.
32 sts and 44 rows = 4" (10cm) over Twisted Rib pattern using US size 2 (2.75mm) needles for gauntletsSize:
Medium (Large)Finished Measurements:
40½ (47½)" [103 (120.5)cm] circumference at shoulders
26¼ (29¾)" [66.5 (75.5)cm] circumference at neck edge
22" (56cm) long
7½ (8½)" [19(21.5)cm] circumference at hand
11" (28cm) longnote:
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your
payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in
the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared,
you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our
system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic
if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The
pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button.
Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will be checking each weekday morning to verify the links are being created.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).