Designed by JC Briar
Architecture tells us that an "ogee" is an S-shaped curve, like those atop a minaret. Graceful ogees abound in this shawl, nestled together into a repeating pattern that expands outward to a feathery finish. Starting at the center top, the shawl's architecture is simple enough to let you knit to the length you want. Colorway shown:
- 1 (2, 4) skeins Blue Moon Fiber Arts Seduction
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US siz F/5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook
- Short length of waste yarn, for provisional cast-on
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Rust-proof pins
- Blocking wires (optional)
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
This is a new feature for our site and we appreciate your patience as we get it up and running. If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will be checking each weekday morning to verify the links are being created.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).