Designed by Ellene Warren
Worked in one piece from the bottom up, this sexy little crocheted tank can be worn over a camisole or tank top in summer or over a long-sleeved tee in the winter. Both crystal and seed beads are worked into the floral hemline as you go, so you don't have to sew them on later.Colorway shown:
- 2 (3, 3) skeins Blue Moon Fiber Arts® Seduction
- US size D (3.25mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge
- 38 (42, 46) 8mm crystal beads
- 152 (168, 184) #6 seed beads
- Bead threader
Sizes: small (medium, large), to fit 34-36 (36-38, 38-40)" [86.5-91.5 (91.5-96.5, 96.5-101.5)cm] bust when slightly stretched
Skill level: Intermediate
note: Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared, you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button. Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
This is a new feature for our site and we appreciate your patience as we get it up and running. If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will be checking each weekday morning to verify the links are being created.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).