Designed by A. Karen Alfke
Slip Stitch patterns, like the Tweed Stitch used here, are a hand-dyed-yarn-lover's best friend. Slipping every other stitch in every other row breaks up lines of color, creating a pixilated effect. The simple silhouette of this A-line, V-neck vest lets the beauty of the yarn show through. Slip stitch ribbed patterns echo the Tweed Stitch for a subtle transition between the body and the edging.Colorway shown:
- 2(2,2,2,2,3) skeins BMFA Twisted!
- US size 7 (4.5mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US size 6 (4mm) circular needles 16" (40cm) long, or one size smaller than needles used to obtain gauge
- Stitch holders
- Stitch markers
- Safety pin or locking stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
21 sts and 34 rows = 4" (10cm) over Tweed Stitch pattern using larger needlesSizes:
Women's extra small (small, medium, large, extra-large, 2x-large)note:
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your
payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in
the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared,
you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our
system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic
if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The
pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button.
Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com
. We will be checking each weekday morning to verify the links are being created.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).