Designed by: Mary Scott Huff
So there I was in the Blue Moon booth: Three perfectly-matched skeins of Rare Gems stared me in the eye. I could tell they wanted to stay together. ME: "But what can I make from you?"
Rare Gems: "We are a sweater, can't you tell?"
ME: "How can that be? There are only three of you!"
Rare Gems: "Look, we just provide the inspiration. The rest is up to you."
ME: "Does BMFA take Visa?"
Colorways shown: Rare gems
- 3 (4,4,4) skeins BMFA Socks that Rock® Mediumweight
- US size 3 (3.25mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US size 2 (2.75mm) needles, or one size smaller than needles used to obtain gauge
- 9 buttons 1/2" (12mm) diameter
- Tapestry needle
26 sts and 30 rows = 4" (10cm) over Stockinette stitchSizes:
Women's small (medium, large, extra-large)Finished Bust Measurements:
36 (38, 40, 42)" [92 (97, 102, 107)cm]note:
Our pattern download service is not instant. Once your
payment is processed, a link to this pattern will be waiting for you in
the "My Account" section of the website. When that link has appeared,
you can get it by following the instructions below. Right now, our
system takes 24-48 hours to generate the pattern link(s), so don't panic
if it isn't there right away. It will be.
To retrieve your pattern:
- Click the "Log In" link in the upper left corner and sign into your bluemoonfiberarts.com account.
- Then, click on the "My Account" link (also in the the upper left corner) to see your orders.
- Click on the "View" button next to your order with the pattern. The
pattern can be saved to your computer by clicking the "Download" button.
Your pattern link is good for 7 days, but then it will stop working.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will be checking each weekday morning to verify the links are being created.
Check the box for a PDF version of the pattern, otherwise you'll receive a paper version (and be charged shipping).